PFIZER VACCINES DEKALB, 5/4-5/8
- Tuesday, May 4, from 10am – 4pm at Eastlake Family YMCA, 275 E Lake Blvd SE, Atlanta, GA 30317
- Tuesday, May 4, from 12pm – 6pm at The dREAM Center Church of Atlanta, 2600 H F Shepherd Dr, Decatur, GA 30034
- Thursday, May 6, from 10am – 4pm at Blueprint Church Stone Mountain, 4528 Rockbridge Rd SW, Stone Mountain, GA 30083
- Thursday, May 6, from 10am – 4pm at Kristopher Woods Apartments, 792 Jolly Ave S, Clarkston, GA 30021
- Friday, May 7, from 10am – 4pm at Clarkston First Baptist Church, 3999 Church St, Clarkston, GA 30021
- Friday, May 7, from 10am – 4pm at Parc 1000 Apartment Complex, 1000 Montreal Road Unit E, Clarkston, GA 30021
- Saturday, May 8, from 10am – 4pm at the Latin American Association, 2750 Buford Hwy NE, Atlanta, GA 30324
You must be 16 years of age or older to receive the Pfizer vaccine. Please bring ID. Available for those with and without insurance.
Interpretation is available in the following languages: Amharic, Arabic, Burmese, English, French, Karen, Kinyarwanda, Kurdish, Lingala, Malay, Nepali, Oromo, Portuguese, Rohingya, Swahili, Tigrinya and Zulu.
Please wear a mask or face covering if you have one, masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided on-site.