If you already have an Alcohol Beverage License, it must be renewed annually.
Annual Alcohol License Renewals are required to be submitted by December 31st each year for the following year. Alcoholic Beverage Licenses are issued on a calendar year basis. The City will mail out renewal applications in October, and they are due back by November 20th to allow adequate time for processing. License fees are based on the type of alcohol sold. Failure to provide all documentation and renew by December 31st will result in cancellation of the license. If the license is not renewed by the due date, the owner will have to begin the application process anew, to include being scheduled to appear before the City Council.
Retail Alcohol Package License Renewal
Your employees must have all relevant permits on file with City Hall before your license renewal is honored.
You must include a copy of your current state license with your application.
Georgia Alcohol Licenses expires December 31st of each year. For further information regarding your STATE license, please contact the Georgia Department of Revenue to renew your Georgia Alcohol License.
- You MUST submit your renewal applications in December to renew for the following year.
- You must submit your application by December 31st of each year.
- Quarterly Report for Restaurants to verify Food-Alcohol Sales:
- 1st Quarterly Report is due no later than December 31
- 2nd Quarterly Report is due no later than March 31st
- 3rd Quarterly Report is due no later than June 30th
- 4th Quarterly Report is due no later than September 30th
- Restaurants Serving Distilled Spirits
- Monthly Report/Excise Tax due by the 20th of each month