Skip to main content

Should I report suspicious activity in my neighborhood?

Yes, the Police Department depends on citizens calling to report crimes or suspicious activity. The police person who takes your call will ask questions about the suspicious activity to determine its nature and ask for descriptions of the people involved. Please call 911 to report suspicious activity.