Application for Employment
Applications may be submitted for consideration at any time, regardless of whether a position is currently available. All applications will be kept on file for one year. All applicants for Police Officer position must be Georgia P.O.S.T. Certified.
- Click here to download the APPLICATIONS FOR POLICE POSITIONS
- Click here to download the APPLICATION FOR REGULAR EMPLOYMENT (NOT FOR POLICE POSITIONS).
- Click to download the STANDING ADVISORY COMMITTEE APPLICATION
- Click to download PLANNING & ZONING COMMITTEE APPLICATION
Code Enforcement - Initial Citizen Complaint Form
Fill out and fax or email to Code Enforcement. Code Enforcement will only respond to forms completely filled out.
Bring completed forms to City Hall, 1055 Rowland St, to process reservation.
COVID-19 Temporary Rental Assistance Program Application
COVID-19 Temporary Mortgage Payment Assistance Program Application
Temporary Business Assistance Program Application
Temporary Utility Assistance Program Application
2022 Homeowner Weatherization/Energy Efficiency Assistance Program
Special Events Application
- Click here to download application for a special event If you are hosting a city-approved event and want us to share it on our e-calendar, email flyer/information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carport/Garage/Yard Sale Permit
Applicants must bring completed form to City Hall during normal office hours for approval.
Click here to download the Sale Permit.
- Rezoning Application
- Variance Application
- Amendment to Zoning Conditions Application
- Subdivision (Sketch/Final Plat) Application
- Land Disturbance Permit Application
- Building Permit Application / Building Permit Submittal Requirements
- Permanent Sign Application
Administrative Documents and Information
Can be picked up at City Hall Annex, 1055 Rowland St, during normal office hours.