Skip to main content

How do I report a street sign, right-of-way maintenance, park or storm water related issue?

The most effective way to report an issue is through our (automated reporting system in process), Alternatively, you may call 404-296-6489. Please provide as much information as you can about the location with either exact addresses or nearest cross street. The more information you are able to give us, the more likely it is that we can locate the issue and correct it in a timely manner.